Saturday, March 10, 2012

3/10/12 - Blood Test

This morning I had blood drawn. This afternoon Dr D called and told me my blood test looks good and to continue with the same dosage of meds but to add Ganirelix injections starting tomorrow night. Ganirelix is to make me not ovulate until the doc says I'm ready. He also asked me to come in Monday for an ultrasound. This worries me a little because my next ultrasound wasn't suppose to be until Wed. I wish I had asked him why he needs an ultrasound. I guess I'll find out Monday.

We went to dinner a little late, which I won't do again because we were rushed to eat pay and drive home for injections. We didn't get home until 8:10pm and injections were suppose to be at 8pm exactly. O'well. I'm getting to be a pro at the needles part. It ain't no thang... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment