Tuesday, March 20, 2012

3/20/12 - 10 Frozen!

I JUST got a call from Dr. D.  (which is much earlier than I expected, YAY!).  He said that out of the 20 eggs retrieved, 16 were mature and 10 FERTILIZED.  This means we have 10 embryos in the freezer for us :)

He said that after I start my period (estimated 10 - 12 days from retrieval) it takes 2 1/2 weeks to prepare the uterus, with Estrogen PATCHES and Leupron and Progesterone Oil INJECTIONS.  5 Days before the transfer they will remove my embryos and give me updates on how they're developing.  So Dr. D. is estimating a transfer in the 3rd or 4th week in April.

I asked him about working out and he said I can start again in about 3 - 4 days and can continue until the day before transfer. :)  YAY!!!

Good news all the way around :) 

I'll update the blog again once I start my cycle or I have any news.  Thanks for all your support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment