Wednesday, April 25, 2012

4/25/12 - Night Before Transfer

Today felt like Christmas Eve. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep.

Corey and I are seriously considering transferring 2 again... Because I don't want to go through this again and I'd rather increase my odds. We'll discuss it with Dr D tomorrow and make an educated decision.

At work today I did a test to see how long it took for my bladder to feel full after drinking 16oz of water. My bladder has to be full for the transfer tomorrow and I've heard horror stories about women drinking too much and peeing on the dr! I think if I drink it at 12:45, I will be ok. :)

Tonight I went to CrossFit then Corey brought home Olive Garden, then we went to the store and bought our very first baby gift. A teddy bear. Corey picked it out and loved it. It's sitting on our table next to all the needles :).

I was trying to distract myself from the PIO shot tonight so I turned on TMZ. That wasn't too smart because I was laughing and shaking while Corey had the needle in. No movement is best :). Corey says it always leaks oil and blood when he takes out the needle. Yuck.

Dr D should call tomorrow morning with a final say on how the embies are doing and to confirm if transfer is a go. 10:30am I have an acupuncture appointment and I have to be at the fertility clinic at 1pm to prep for 1:30 transfer. I'll keep you posted :)

2 comments:

  1. You tested to see what your bladder will hold...you are so prepared!! I was just going to drink water and cross my fingers. I'll let you know if I pee on him! Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! So exciting! Please keep me posted and let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete