Tuesday, April 17, 2012

4/17/12 - Ultrasound and Blood Work

"It is only the farmer who faithfully plants seeds in the Spring, who reaps a harvest in the Autumn" - BC Forbes

Hopefully we reap some harvest in 2013!! :)

I had blood work and an ultrasound this morning before work, 7:00am.  Everything went well.  I like that everyone knows me by name.  They are a VERY busy office and people can easily get lost in the shuffle.  I think I'll bring them donuts and bagels on Friday morning when I'm there for more blood work and another ultrasound :)  I like kissing up to the people that have my future and sanity in their hands.  The smoother this process is, the better.

The nurse just called me and said the blood work and ultrasound looked good and to continue on 2 Estradiol pills, 3 times per day and 10 units of Lupron injections every night.  Friday morning Corey and I will get instructions on how to do the progesterone in oil injections. 

Oh, and yesterday I emailed my Dr and asked if I can run a 1/2 marathon on June 23rd... if this does work and I'm pregnant.  He said I could walk it briskly.  Darn it!!

OH AND... in order to think positively and have good energy for this transfer Corey and I are going shopping sometime this week for the baby!  I know... I know... it may sound weird.  We're not pregnant yet, but I think it's important to stay positive and I think it will be a fun little date night.  Maybe we'll pick out an outfit or something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment