Friday, July 6, 2012

7/6/12 - No Results Today

I went in for blood work this morning at 7:45am and waited all day for my results.  They were suppose to tell me my HCG number and basically check if everything's progressing how it should.  We would have also had a better idea of whether or not it was one or two babies.  I was also told that depending on my results today, I might be stopping my Progesterone In Oil injections tonight. 

I usually get a call with results from 1pm - 4pm.  They have told me in the past that if I don't hear from them by 4pm to call their office.  I was interviewing someone at work until 4:30pm so I called as soon as I was done.  Whoever answered the phone said she would transfer me to the front desk but she thought everyone had left for the day so I might have to leave a voicemail which would be returned on Monday. 

Ugh. 

So I left a voicemail and then emailed the Dr.  Hopefully they decide to call me tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment