Thursday, May 31, 2012

5/31/12 - Don't Look at Me

Today at work an employee came in with her new baby.  I had never met her before and she of course doesn't know my situation.  I love babies and I'm so happy for everyone that receives that blessing but this girl would not stop complaining... and she kept looking at me!  She was in my office - which I share with Kristin.  Kristin was holding the baby and I was just typing away and looking busy.  But this girl kept complaining about doctors appointments and she would look at me and laugh like "isn't it crazy!  Babies are so hard and I'm so funny".  Well lady, I don't feel bad for you.  I go to the dr almost every other day.  You can handle 1 a week for your little blessing.

Sorry that sounds very mean. I'm not usually too negative or bitter. I just wanted to vent for a moment. :) Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

  1. Yep. Amen. Not that I a perfect, but as a mother of three beautiful children - they are a blessing, even when they are rotten or when the work it requires feels rotten - pray, keep perspective, and treasure the blessings and challenges in your life.

    ReplyDelete